Thursday, February 2, 2012


First posting of 2012! I'm not even going to comment on the fact that my last post was a year ago. Turns out I'm more of a hands-on, face-to-face type, so posting gets de-prioritized when I'm working in the real world. But I want to get started again and I thought I'd start by re-capping some of the highlights of last year in pictures. I'll catch up with recipes as we go........

My birthday at Chez Panisse. Candle in a date. Perfection.

Yes, they come in all these colors....

Chevre, caramelized onions, mushroom chip crostini.


Master melon peeler on Wilshire Blvd.

Roasted beet and tahini hummus


Raw offerings: power truffles and sunflower caraway bread

Fresh herb/ricotta canapes for a spring dinner

Lunch at Juliano's Raw Planet - Santa Monica

20 foot waves on Monterey Bay - driving the kid back to L.A.


WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT THIS YEAR?





No comments:

Post a Comment

You don't have to join or be a member of this blog to leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think and if there is any way I can help you on YOUR food, art and wellness journey!