Monday, November 15, 2010

Dinner in Jenner

Look where I get to work!
This past weekend I catered a dinner for a mosaic retreat in Jenner, California. This was the view from the deck off the kitchen where I was putting the dinner together.









You can find out more about the workshops by going to jennermosaicworkshop.com












One of the courses was a traditional Roasted Butternut Squash Soup.












For dessert , a delightful fresh berry Clafoutis!
















...and Gingerbread

5 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous, dahling! Good enough to eat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful - works of mosaic themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Wish I coulda been there. The whole menu sounds so balanced and complementary--very comforting--take me away PassionPalate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jenn, So glad you are part of the planet. Fantastic what you are doing these days. Let tawk!

    ReplyDelete

You don't have to join or be a member of this blog to leave a comment. I'd love to hear what you think and if there is any way I can help you on YOUR food, art and wellness journey!